In this two-hour online workshop you will:
- Become more confident talking about your skills in applications and interviews
- Learn how to use the SU website to find volunteering roles
- Start using the SU website as a reflective journal
- Meet other student volunteers and find out about their experiences
How will the workshop be delivered?
- The workshop will take place online on Microsoft Teams
- You can access Teams here
- You will need a device with an internet connection and a microphone (e.g. laptop, phone)
Upcoming Online Skill-up Sessions
Wednesday 29th April 14:30-16:30
Wednesday 10th June 14:30-16:30
We also recommend the University's online Skills for Learning workshops.