Critical thinking. Decision making. Strategizing. Creativity. These are skills that we believe every Salford student should have when they graduate.
Register as a volunteer, complete our specially selected online courses and start solving problems through your volunteering!
Next, achieve silver by using your knowledge through volunteering.
Write two SSTARR reflections about when you solved problems while volunteering.
Reflect on two different skills from the skillset below.
e.g. One reflection on critical thinking, and another on decision making
Achieve the Silver Award!
|Problem Solving Skills you can reflect on
Creative Problem solver
Critical Thinking and evaluation
Other skill, please state
How do I get my Certificate?
- You can download digital certificates directly from LinkedIn Learning when you complete each course within the bronze award learning paths.
- When you complete the criteria for an award, email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will check your details
- We will issue digital certificates for our skills awards at the end of each semester.
How do I put it on my LinkedIn Profile?
- Each course within the Bronze Learning Path has the option to put an 'open badge' on your LinkedIn profile.
- This 'open badge' will contain a link to the course and the date that you completed it
- When you complete the course, you have the option to 'Add to Profile'
Is LinkedIn Learning free?
- Yes. LinkedIn Learning is free for all students and staff at the University of Salford.
I don't have a LinkedIn account! Can I still achieve the awards?
- Yes you can. You do not need a LinkedIn profile to access LinkedIn Learning.
- When you sign up to LinkedIn Learning, it will ask whether or not you want to link your account to a LinkedIn profile.